Building stronger healthcare in the communities we serve is the mission of Capella Healthcare. We partner with local communities by providing the capital resources needed to support and grow medical services, expand facilities and acquire new technology. As a result, we help local hospitals become regional centers of healthcare, from the Great Northwest to the Deep South.
- National Park Medical Center – Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center – Russellville, Arkansas
- EASTAR Health System – Muskogee, Oklahoma
- Southwestern Medical Center – Lawton, Oklahoma
- DeKalb Community Hospital – Smithville, Tennessee*
- Grandview Medical Center – Jasper, Tennessee
- Highlands Medical Center – Sparta, Tennessee*
- River Park Hospital – McMinnville, Tennessee*
- Stones River Hospital – Woodbury, Tennessee*
*These four hospitals are part of a joint venture with Saint Thomas Health which is a part of Ascension Health, a Catholic Ministry that is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. Capella is the managing member and the majority partner in the new venture.